Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Happiness Kitten Saturday

my god father is visiting me with the best ann:)) so happiness perfection weekend it is to be! right now we are in notting hill capturing beautiful architecture together with such a wonderful market full of food that smells so good:)) on top of it all...millions of all kinds of brilliantly happy people.

i love my jan-åke & ann! thanks SO much for visiting me:) 
i am happiness perfection.

outfit

vintage laura ashley smock dress
grandma's gold heart
office ballerinas
a camera fit for a girl in wonderland;0)!


 here's some happiness kitten cuteness for you to devour:)
love 
alice solantania saga
( Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: