Monday, April 14, 2014

Diary 244: A Cherry Wonderland Blossom Girl's Happiness Spring Week in London























a brilliant week it was! one because i am starting to live, to enjoy creating again. i finished my cherry blossom girl self portrait shoot:) 14 locations with 10 adorable dresses! next is to be a candy cake angel:) sweetness overload that is to be;0)! it was also a week full of press days to view fall 14 wonders. but the best part of my whole week was that of my god father with wife ann coming to visit me. this weekend has been beyond brilliant, full of love. i am so blessed to have them in my life. and i too have a new denim dress in my closet:))) thank you!!! i am to devour it in the sunshine of east dulwich.

“What can I do with my happiness? How can I keep it, conceal it, bury it where I may never lose it? I want to kneel as it falls over me like rain, gather it up with lace and silk, and press it over myself again.”

-anais nin

top to bottom: 1 how i looked like wednesday to friday:) on my way to shoot some cherry blossom girl images. 2&3 locations for my cherry girl:) the first one with the camera...ohlalalala! I WANNA LIVE HERE. 4-6 morning walk beauty. see the cutie pie fox in the middle of the street? 7&8 an afternoon at my second home franklins. rose had selected these stunning flowers for the restaurant table. such perfection. 9 then these beloved people came to visit me here in london. happiness perfection. i love you ann & jan-ake. for you whom does not know this, jan-ake is my god father so he's been with me since the day i was born. ann has been with me since i was a little teen:) i adore them. 10 we went to notting hill on saturday and ended up at the elgin where we had some mom's chips:)  to the beer & wine. 11&12 notting hill's portobello market. the alice wonderland shop ought to be mine;0)! yes right? 13-17 yes....things like these are starting to become an obsession. i try to behave and not to eat too much sweets. such eye candy though and my camera loves it. these are finds from whole foods (a million dollar girl i am), love in a cup & spitalfields sunday market. 18&19 on sunday we too went to the flower market on columbia road where there where several musicians playing live on the street. such a happiness east london sunday. 20- 23 me as cherry wonderland blossom, happiness & candy cute brilliant;0)!!! of course i am.

freedom happiness is what  my angels gives me
i adore you
love
alice solantania saga

( Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: