Sunday, July 20, 2014

It's Just A Fairy Tale

life can be candy cute brilliant if one chooses for it to be so

this morning while vibering away with my aunt magic beauty entered because i was watching & listening all the while devouring my wonderful second mom marina:)

"what if you slept,
and what if,
in your sleep
you dreamed?
and what if,
in your dream,
you went to heaven
and there plucked
a strange and beautiful flower?
and what if,
when you awoke,
you had the flower
in your hand?
what then?"
- the way of the wizard, deepak chopra

this i pluck this morning:)

i am prepping a shoot that the very talented eleanor hardwick is to photograph while i am creating the styling. the looks below are some i have requested for our shoot. the inspiration collage is a personal reference to myself that i created a while back when this specific idea started to get stuck in my head:)
cutness fall 2014 looks (clockwise from top left):
 valentino, meadham kirchhoff, simone rocha, carven, miu miu, nina ricci, alexander mcqueen & mary katrantzou (resort 2015).

i wish you a fairy tale sunday
xxx
alice solantania saga

(all images of the catwalk looks are from style.com, Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)

No comments: