Saturday, July 05, 2014

The Bird Waltz of the Fairies

happy saturday lovely readers

today i wanna become completely clear on who my fairy is:) almost done! a book which has helped me shape the idea is beatrice phillpotts the faery garden, such a wonder book.

"deep in the heart of nature there exists an enchanted otherworld. its powerful magic has been a part of our lives since time immemorial, but its form and shape are as elusive as a dream. nothing is what it seems in faeryland. it can be here, there, everywhere."
- the faery garden 



some more fairy tales:)
the bird waltz

xxx
alice solantania saga

(snaps from the book the faery garden by beatrice phillpotts & fairies dance image from pinterest Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)

No comments: