Monday, July 14, 2014

What Is It That You Plan To Do With Your One Wild & Precious Life?

hi lovely creatures

today is exploring & studying for my wild and precious life. 

belsize park with my new book essentialism by greg mckeown together with sunshine is such a wonder for me right this moment. i wish you much the same happiness i am feeling:)

" tell me, what is it that you plan to do, with your one wild and precious life?"
- mary oliver


outfit

vintage laura ashley smock dress
marc by marc jacobs bow barrette
antique cross necklace
ecco sandals

sunshine beauty from this morning
the gardens of the horniman museum:))) see central london?

"find your thing
and do that thing
better than anybody else
does that thing
even if you think
that thing has no value
because i promise you
that it does.
and i promise you that
other people will see
this value too."


love
alice solantania saga

2 comments:

Gloria said...

your posts always cheer me up with their magical beauty & dreaminess and your positivity. <3

Alice Saga said...

Thank you Gloria:) that is the main reason I do this every day! This made my day.x