Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Beväpna Dig Med Vingar, Beväpna Dig Med Allting Som Du Längtat Å Drömde Om En Gång. Beväpna Dig Med Vingar!

sometimes i wish you all understood the swedish language. cause the poetry of joakim thåström is beyond. he touches my heart. his anger, his love, his wishes and the soul that comes out through his voice....! i wish you all understood.

the above statement, the title, is taken from his song beväpna dig med vingar.

i have had a fever for about 3 days so not feeling that well so no outfit posts at the moment. what i wish for myself this moment is that smile & the roses you see below:)))

natalia happiness
natalia vodianova as photographed by me as an assistant at the new york times magazine. for clothing credits. at the time, and actually still, she was my opinion of perfect beauty. that happiness shown in this image i wanna live every single moment until death do me part.
these roses:))) 

can't for my life remember where i captured but this creation is captured by me.

still

"I disregard the proportions, the measures, the tempo of the ordinary world. I refuse to live in the ordinary world as ordinary women. To enter ordinary relationships. I want ecstasy. I am a neurotic — in the sense that I live in my world. I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself."

- Anaïs Nin

love
alice

No comments: