Tuesday, August 05, 2014

It Is All Just A Fairy Tale

i am so happy i decided to go on and do this project. it had been on my mind for quite some time & finally i contacted my editor at crash with this idea of fairy tales, life can be such of the sorts if one keeps on wishing. 

to work with eleanor hardwick is going to be so exciting:)

today has been all about waiting for the samples to arrive at my house (all 10 looks is now safely kept in my house), but for about a week it's been all about requesting samples and hoping for yes yes yes. yesterday i found out that we might get the cover, for me that meant OMG i need jewellery:) chanel has helped me out brilliantly. i got a pair of earrings, a necklace and a ring that i adore.

it's just a fairy tale
clockwise from top left (all fall 2014 samples):


a post i did a while ago with a mood board of what i wanted for my shoot one can read here:)

see my ring? i guess not mine;0) it's chanel yes i know & and belongs to to its press office. ohlalala. i can pretend though right? i am entitled.

xxx
alice solantania saga

No comments: