Thursday, August 07, 2014

Today I Am Anne Of Green Gables

prairie sweetness happiness;0)!

“I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.” 

anais nin

marvelous i am & magic i create!
a prairie outfit

absolut vintage prairie dress
antique cross necklace
office green as envy ballerinas:)

and this lovely lovely girl came to my house today to borrow one of the samples we used for our crash magazine shoot yesterday. this dress was an immediate love of hers and it fit her perfectly:)  she is to wear it while performing at the supernormal festival in oxfordshire this weekend with her band moonbow:)
the adorable eleanor wearing a perfection meadham kirchhoff fall 2014 dress.

i have returned almost all the clothing i borrowed for it's just a fairy tale so now is franklins! 
xxx
alice solantania saga

No comments: