Thursday, September 04, 2014

Alice Saga's Wonderland


"i'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier
i'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist
like it doesn't exist"

1, 2, 3, 1, 2 , 3, drink

- sia's chandelier


i wanna be: a dancer (the maddie ziegler kind)
mood: inspired, not inspired, inspired, not inspired
obsession now: dance dance dance
color: violette gredelin gräddnos
i am a dream

documentary/ film: the kate bush story "running up that hill" (on bbc)
tv: made in chelsea (fun to watch while devouring dinner)
radio: mix megapol's morrongäng göteborg (they make me laugh every single morning)
book: book 3, games of thrones
song: sia's chandelier

just saying....i listened to this song & watched the movie for about 2 hours yesterday.

group/ musician: sia 
artist: mab graves
painting by mab graves

designer: meadham kirchhoff
i borrowed this f/w wonder for my "it's just a fairy tale" shoot:)

beauty (product or saloon): bleach london (and a bradley)
shop: beyond retro
photographer: tina sosna
exhibition: francesca woodman at victoria miro (from sep. 9th)
photo by francesca woodman
i created a large blog post about her back in 2009, you can read it here.

blog/ website: this is your kingdom 
instagram: svetlana 
place: dulwich woods
food: my buckwheat/ coconut flour bread with chia seeds:)
recipe here!

drink: virgin mary perfection at franklins

 quote:

“I disregard the proportions, the measures, the tempo of the ordinary world. I refuse to live in the ordinary world as ordinary women. To enter ordinary relationships. I want ecstasy. I am a neurotic — in the sense that I live in my world. I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself.”

- anaïs nin

 inspiration:
kärlek

xxx
alice solantania saga



(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)