Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Saturday Outfit & Some Inspirations

happy creative saturday beautiful creatures:)

this morning was such a glorious one, and so warm to be october:) i adore saturday's! came home where i prepared tonights dinner and then i cleaned my old computer, ipad & iphone for more space (desperately needed). got dressed candy cute brilliant in order to focus on creation. at the moment i am at my second home, franklins....played with some of my self portraits for a tiny while and then became madly frustrated since i am trying to download blow up (which i have bought fyi), and it just does not work. i am going crazy....!!! anyhow, i have now given up and am about to devour sofis mode which my wonderful step father buys me every week back home in sweden:) guilty pleasure galore is to happen. 

you have the potential to create beautiful things.
yes you.

an outfit to create beautiful things

antique cross necklace
office ballerinas

some fairy inspirations i found while editing/ deleting images on my very packed phone:)

be yourself and you can be anything
xxx
alice solantania saga

(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)

No comments: