Friday, October 31, 2014

A Violette Fairy Happiness Day

happy halloween friday:)

omg do we have a sheer brilliance day here in london:)) 20 degrees! started with a couple of appointments and then i just started walking around like a tourist. such beauty around westminister! after having devoured all that i continued to st.james park and then onto green park. found a little place on hertford street where it's now time for this blog. today is beauty!

" i want to taste and glory in each day,
and never be afraid of experience
pain; and never shut myself up in a
numb core of nonfeeling, or stop
questioning and criticizing life and
take the easy way out. to learn and
think: to think and live; to live and 
learn: this always, with new insight,
new understanding, and new love."

- sylvia plath
( the unabridged journals of sylvia plath)



outfit for such tales

meadham kirchhoff for top shop baby doll dress
grandma's gold heart
wolford lavender stockings
burberry shoes
beyond retro dotty cardie

here's some happiness friday cuteness for you:)
xxx
alice solantania saga

(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)


No comments: