Sunday, October 05, 2014

Just Idag Är Jag Stark

jag har väntat så länge på just den här dan
 och det är skönt att den äntligen kommer
 väntat så länge på just denna dag
 den ger lust när den kommer


how i feel at the moment. such a morning when this song started playing beautifully happily into my ears. thanks to the swedish radio and its brilliant summer talks.

outfit

vintage dress & jumper
antique cross necklace
marc by marc jacobs bow barrette
office ballerinas

i am playing with my self portraits finally:) this is one i created yesterday, you like?
 my mom & aunt is to arrive today! yeeey:) it's gonna be the best week ever.

and:)
 i had a cute cute wonderful date yesterday at shoreditch house, my fave place in london! wish i was a member myself.

happy sunday beautiful creatures
xxx
alice solantania saga

No comments: