Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Today Is Play

my morning started early, and as planned with a cute walk while listening to the swedish radio that always makes me laugh. came home, got dressed lovely and then i changed my mind! i am in need of time out & decided for play. wish me luck;0)!
outfit

marc by marc jacobs bow barrette
antique cross necklace
burberry shoes

here's for you to devour:)
bumblebee sweetness

"Are you in earnest? Seize this very minute:

What you can do, or dream you can, begin it;
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
Only engage and then the mind grows heated;
Begin and then the work will be completed."

i'm gonna drink my tears tonight
som om jag bryr mig.

love
alice solantania saga

(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)

No comments: