Thursday, November 06, 2014

Today I Am A Magic Sweetness Witch

"seize this very minute;
what you can do, or dream
you can, begin it;
boldness has genius, power
and magic in it."


repeat

yes yes yes dear lord!!!


an outfit to seduce magic 

wink flowery printed blouse
vintage skirt
marc by marc jacobs bow barrette
antique cross necklace
screaming mimis belt & bangles 
gabor ballerinas

today i am sweetness magic

some other sweet magic witches to devour

today something new started for me which will be of a tremendous change to the better. so for now on boldness & magic is it. wish me luck the magic sweetness withy way, yes:)?

much love
alice solantania saga

(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)

No comments: