Sunday, January 25, 2015

A Princesse Tuvstarr & The Corpse Bride

Self Portrait by Alice Solantania Saga
she is exhausted. sadness has overtaking her. this struggle was not meant to happen. real life was to be an adventure full of life & stories. instead the world has torn her apart, losing her heart and about to get spell bound. for the rest of her life.

the 9th part of my princesse from the dream castle tale.

the last section of my story is to happen when i find the perfect river!

here is a tiny film i created with the super 8 mm app while being on my way to yesterday's location. talking myself into the character.
sorry for the constant runny nose (i am not crying...)!
i have yet to learn how to edit a film:) hallelujah.

next character is the corpse bride which is to happen next week!
Collage by Alice Solantania Saga
poses to the left & movie inspirations to the right.

if i touch a burning candle,  i can feel no pain. in the ice or in the sun, it's all the same. yet i feel my heart is aching. though it does not beat, it's breaking. and the pain here that i feel, try and tell me it's not real. i know that i am dead, yet it seems that i still have some tears to shed.

-the corpse bride, tim burton

i worked on my corpse bride after yesterday's tuvstarr shoot at toasted
Corpse Bride Notes

i wish you a wonderful creative sunday!
love
alice solantania saga

(Images in my collage are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)

No comments: