Saturday, April 04, 2015

BRIGHT BE YOUR EASTER

happy easter beautiful creatures

how are you? i hope your day is bright:)

to capture beauty!my morning walk was full of wonderful people & their podcasts. started a lovely book by twyla tharp too! after listening i moved on to my eyes using my holga and sx-70 polaroids visions. cakes, cherry blossoms and eggs being the subjects of beauty;0)!!!

stay candy cute brilliant

- violette amorina portman 

A Vintage Easter Collage
i created this easter collage during my year of creating a collage day, you know one of those 365 day projects:) i adore adore the angel on the lower left & the bright be your easter bird in the top middle! such wonders:)

another easter treat for you:

devour this easter story by francesco scavullo for harper's bazaar 1959!
Francesco Scavullo

Francesco Scavullo

Easter Girl with Lamb

Easter girl with a cute lamb

Easter Girls with a pony
adorable perfection right:)???

xxx
alice solantania saga
(Images that are not by me in my collage are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! again, the scavullo images i found on sighs & whispers blog)

No comments: